10 reasons why property styling is effective
Property Styling Brisbane and Gold Coast. Sell for more in less time with professional property styling that inspires buyers.
- 1. A well presented property attracts more buyers. If your home is not presented well, yet the house up the road is, then the house up the road will be likely to sell quicker and probably for more. Why run the risk of underselling your home when you can invest in making simple changes that have big impacts. Presenting a home is not expensive, it just makes good sense.
- 2. Property styling makes it easier to sell your property faster and for more. When your property is ‘move in’ ready it attracts less negative feedback from buyers. By styling your home for sale we ensure that all the positives in your home are showcased and the negatives are dealt with. What does this do? It leaves the buyers with fewer reasons for price negotiation.
- 3. For digital marketing, styling your property is a must. Why settle for photos, video and ads that don’t represent the way your property could be lived in? The buyer will have a different perspective on your property and how it will suit their needs. Styled Property can help with the styling of your property so that digital marketing creates an emotional connection for the buyer.
- 4. You will find your property on the buyer’s ‘must see’ list. People are time poor and will only attend an open home or arrange a private inspection if the property meets certain criteria. The better presented your property, the better it will appear in advertising and the more interest it will generate.
- 5. 90% of buyers cannot see past the clutter. It’s a scary figure, but imagine you have 10 parties through your open home and on the statistic above only one party can see past your collections and your possessions. Imagine the difference it would make if all parties inspecting your home could see themselves living in your home? That’s emotional connection and that’s what sells houses.
- 6. Present your property in the best state it can be right from the start. The longer your home sits on the market, the lower the selling price will be. Buyers are wary of homes that sit on the market too long so doing everything you can to sell the property makes good sense.
- 7. The ‘cost’ of having your home presented is recovered in the sale. Most client’s find that the small cost they put into correcting issues or reviewing elements in the home is covered by the quicker selling time or better price achieved. Even if presenting your property saves you a price reduction the investment has been worth it.
- 8. Most property sellers cannot see their homes objectively. Styled Property see’s your home through the buyer’s eyes and we point out opportunities to enhance the visual space in your home. This is a smart investment.
- 9. Right agent, realistic price, great presentation – the way to selling a house. These are the three key factors to selling a house. Styled By Me are passionate about our part in this process, presenting property is our business but seeing a happy client move on to the next chapter of their life is our passion!
- 10. Take away the unnecessary stress at sale time. You might know a few things that need to be done to make your home ‘sale ready’ and you might want to discuss ideas to determine whether it is worth investing in particular areas of your home – this is our job – call us!